18 Pets Who Could Play the Lead in Any Hollywood Drama
By any means, our pets are the best drama queens of all time. Sometimes they are so good at it that it’s time to give them a unique Oscar. They seem to dramatize all events. A simple obstruction may make them play dead, and simply asking to hush and be quiet for a while may deeply “offend” them. Or at least they will use all their skill to show that it was really so.
We at Bright Side have gathered some of these young but very experienced drama stars to show you that humans are not the only ones who like to make a mountain out of a molehill.
1. ’’Albert is not having the best day.’’
2. ’’She got spooked.’’
3. ’’Introduced the cat to my newborn daughter...’’
4. Too tired to climb on the sofa, just gonna rest here...
5. “The vet looked at his teeth and he just can’t handle himself.”
6. “She’s allowed on the couch. She just wanted to be dramatic.”
7. I just... just can’t deal with all this stuff. My life is so... so dramatic.
8. I also want to go shopping...
9. Begging for hugs.
10. I fell down. Call 911.
11. You see, there’s no room here. Let me out!
12. ’’She is beauty and she is grace.’’
13. “Food beggar level 100.”
14. “He’s a drama queen. I told him to hush.”
15. “Sometimes he gets so happy that he gets stuck like this for a minute.”
16. Just got stuck. Please help...
17. Going to the vet. Overreaction mode activated.
18. ’’My cousin’s cat.’’
Have you seen pets making scenes like these? Does your own pet like to dramatize everything? Please share your stories and photos in the comments below. Let’s see their true colors altogether.