20 Fascinating Surprises From Nature We Didn’t Expect to See
Inside every single one of us lives a little explorer, curious about the world around us. Oftentimes, we don’t have to go far to discover something wondrous, as nature will always have quite a few tricks up its sleeve. For example, have you ever seen a curly pigeon or a white praying mantis? Well, there’s a first time for everything.
We at Bright Side patrolled the Internet for various curiosities of nature to help you get to know our planet a little bit better.
1. “The way these caterpillars are eating this leaf”
2. “4 bees taking a nap in the same flower”
3. Butterfly eggs look like little mechanical parts close up.
4. “A tree inside of another tree”
5. A bay in Madagascar that looks like an iridescent octopus from above
6. A rainbow ring around the sun
7. A butterfly with eyes on its wings
8. Nature has a lot of power to frighten us.
9. “The microwavable potatoes I left alone over winter break sprouted.”
10. “These snowy trees with lights under them look like rocket launches.”
11. The unique pattern on this turtle
12. A full strawberry cycle
13. The Anti-Atlas Mountains of Morocco
14. A white orchid mantis
15. “The Matterhorn getting hit by the morning sun”
16. A tunnel in Patagonia, Argentina that looks like turquoise dragon scales
17. “This was the storm that just kept on giving.”
18. “A 2,000-year-old olive tree in Greece”
19. “A heart-shaped rock with coral arteries I found at the beach”
20. “These tiny weeds in my garden look like a desert oasis.”
Which of these photos were the most eye-opening for you? Have you ever seen anything out of the ordinary in nature? Tell us in the comments!