When we were kids, we loved finding familiar faces in the world around us. Luckily, children aren’t the only ones who animate things. Adults can suddenly find a giraffe in a bowl or a frog in a cup of coffee too. Sometimes even a play of light or a certain shadow can cheer us up and make our day.
1. “Jump into my cup!”
2. “Is this stone pyramid really levitating?”
3. Well, this is a unique waterfall indeed...
4. Looks like we’ve inherited a passion for taking selfies from our ancestors.
5. “This twig is going to give me a hug, it’s so cute!”
6. “Suddenly, I found a bubble goat in my sink!”
7. “Even my cup of coffee is telling me I’m an owl.”
9. This beautiful old house in Paris looks like an illustration in a Lewis Carol book.
10. This ant looks like it’s going to eat the helicopter.
11. Unexpected shadows can make even a boring meeting funny!
12. This small pool reflects the bike as it was 10 years ago.
13. This man found a way to be upside down.
14. Nothing unusual, just a chandelier floating in the sky...
15. “When my buddy’s dog leaps over grates, it looks like she’s floating.”
16. The snow slowly melting on the front porch looks like an ice tornado.
17. Caution: invasion of the insects!
18. Looks like the flying Dutchman is real!
19. Lightning struck right when I went to take a picture of a storm, causing this neat illusion.
20. My dogs appear to have merged this morning.
Please note: This article was updated in February 2023 to correct source material and factual inaccuracies.