18 People Who Prove That Superheroes Exist Beyond the Screen
Real-life superheroes don’t wear capes. They are people just like you and me who go the extra mile to make the world a better place.
1. 2 brave Norwegians risked their own lives to rescue a baby lamb from drowning.
2. A selfless act of compassion. This kitten will be forever grateful.
3. A guy gave his first guitar to this local homeless musician who was borrowing guitars to play for a living. The look on his face says it all.
4. This customer tipped $200 to a server to help her visit her son. Faith in humanity restored.
5. This man noticed that the handbrake of the car wasn’t working, so he used his old sneakers to keep the car from moving and left a note.
6. After a woman fell between the train and the platform in Japan, other passengers lifted the vehicle and rescued the woman, getting her out with no major injuries.
7. Someone placed a piece of orange tape on the side of the sidewalk that is a little raised to help people stop tripping over it.
8. This mom makes sure that her son doesn’t get sunburned while playing soccer.
9. This girl sold her beloved stuffed animals so that real animals can get better care.
10. This guy can only see with one eye, so he got himself a dog with one eye that no one wanted.
11. This dog-loving grandma, who is 89 years old, has knitted an estimated 450 blankets for shelter dogs.
12. One student came to class with her baby, but the baby started crying, so the professor took the baby, calmed him down, and continued on with the lecture.
13. When a hurricane hit NYC, a lot of people lost access to electricity, and someone pulled a cable outside for people to charge their cell phones for free.
14. This teacher deserves an A+ in humanity.
15. An elderly man was out in the rain and a Wendy’s employee grabbed an umbrella from a table to walk the gentleman to his car.
16. Every day, this mall security guard comes outside to help this 94-year-old WWII veteran get his wheelchair out of his trunk so he can have coffee in the food court with his friends.
17. Shout out to this wonderful teacher trying to teach his class about Microsoft Word without a computer.
18. That’s one super dad, right there.
Which of these stories inspired you to kickstart your inner superhero? Have you ever done a similar act of kindness? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.