20+ Photos That Made Us Wonder What’s Really Going On
A dog that climbs a tree like a squirrel, toilet paper holders with built-in radios — these are just a few situations that can make us stand still and scratch our head. It turns out that the universe is great at puzzling us and making us wonder what’s going on.
Here at Bright Side, we found 24 people who saw something that made them question their own sanity a bit, and we’d love for you to take a look at these bizarre situations together with us.
1. A squirrel dog
2. “The bathroom I’m using has toilet paper holders with built-in radios in each stall.”
3. “Started work this morning, put my headset on, felt something furry in my ear, looked, and there is a tiny, alive bat in my headset.”
4. “I don’t know how to use this bench.”
5. “There are plants growing through my electrical socket.”
6. “This glasses display”
7. “Such a lovely dress.”
8. Hunger leaves you little choice.
9. “Found in rural Wisconsin, it looks like SO much fun...”
10. “My brand new aluminum frying pan melted during its first use.”
11. Definitely a trap
12. “There’s this badge my brother found from his childhood.”
13. A fish with human teeth
14. “I live in the Upper Midwest. I think I found a tick and scorpion lovechild in my office.”
15. “One might say this was an ill-advised, perhaps even ridiculous, purchase. I would wholeheartedly agree with them.”
16. “I was on the way back home when I saw that on the train.”
17. “Found in Downtown Fresno, CA. Someone covered a car with pennies. Possibly doubled the value of the car.”
18. “In Algeria we have these weird things in public parks and children’s playgrounds.”
19. “I freaked out a little when I came across this while cross country skiing.”
20. “A surprise urinal”
21. “All the brown you can see is spiders.”
22. “My ‘Go’ pedal fell off.”
23. “Found this at a thrift store.”
24. “When it’s Pajama Day, and I’m the only one participating...”
Have you experienced situations that made you shout out, “Oh my, what’s going on here?” What was your reaction to having something bizarre happen?