20+ Readers Shared Their Kids’ Drawings, and Our Illustrators Added Just a Touch of Magic
If there’s anything that truly defines childhood, it’s the way in which kids can imagine and put their thoughts “on paper” by using their most valuable skill: unlimited creativity. Kids merely need a few coloring pencils and a piece of paper to come up with something amazing, bringing some of the greatest ideas into the world. It’s no wonder Picasso used to say that it took him 4 years to paint like Raphael but a lifetime to paint like a child.
With that in mind, we asked Bright Side readers to share their children’s favorite drawings. We then went to the illustration department and challenged them to add a touch of magic to the best drawings that readers sent us. Here are the results and all of them are amazing. Just take a look below.
1. “This is my daughter and me. It’s my favorite drawing!”
Caption: I love you.
2. “It’s a rhinoceros.”
3. “My little prince loves dinosaurs, and I love him.”
4. “It’s a cat with an umbrella because at that time we had a cat that, for a change, came and went as he pleased. In fact, he’d come back to see my son and then he’d go away again.”
5. “My 7-year-old son and his passion for prehistoric beings”
6. “My little baby is 5-years-old and drew this with much love for her aunt, Allison.”
7. “My granddaughter made me this drawing with lots of love.”
8. “My daughter is 8 years old and she’s very talented when it comes to drawing.”
9. “My 5-year-old boy drew himself with his dad.”
10. A beautiful bird nestled on a branch
11. “Violeta is 6 years old and my favorite artist ever.”
12. “It’s my 6-year-old daughter’s first Picasso.”
13. “Theo, barely 3 years old”
14. “A portrait of our pet”
15. “This is our family, drawn by my son.”
16. “Midory is 8 years old. She’s supposed to be some kind of rocker but she’s got little cat ears and a tail!”
17. “It’s lunchtime and I’m going to see what this little green friend tastes like...”
18. This diver clearly found something rather impressive here.
19. “Her guardian angel”
20. “My twins and their drawings...”
21. A small kitty with a great big heart
22. Both mother and daughter have great hair!
Do you have drawings from your children that you’d like to share with us so we can muster up a second round of illustrations? Post them in the comment section along with a backstory of the drawing!