22 Pics That Show the Bond Between Animals and Humans Is Stronger Than Steel
It doesn’t matter if it’s a big old horse, a colorful bird, or a classic fluffy cat, we all deserve an animal best friend. They have a pure heart, don’t care about how we look, and won’t ever leave our side, and that’s the kind of love we wished to have all along.
Bright Side found a group of people who were lucky enough to find this kind of friendship and they are proud to show it to the world.
1. “We adopted the cats when my son was born, now they are inseparable.”
2. “Our 1st Christmas together and our 14th Christmas together!”
3. “My boyfriend took this picture 10 minutes after I left for work.”
4. This horse is loving his snuggle.
5. “My 11-year-old son has a special bond with my 17-year-old cat. He loves his new socks!”
6. “My daughter and her cows reading a comic book”
7. “A stray parakeet flew to my son yesterday and wouldn’t leave him. We now own a bird named Blue.”
8. “Murphy and my fiancée played dress up. I’m going to frame this photo.”
9. “My son and his cat taking a winter nap.”
10. “My rescue dog usually doesn’t like strangers, but he loves my grandma!”
11. “My 16-year-old lady, my first dog. Love her so much.”
12. “Teddy has claimed the baby as his puppy and will never let her go.”
13. “They said it might take him a week or so to get used to us after coming home from the shelter. This is day 2.”
14. “Rey loves to cuddle me like this when I’m on the couch watching TV/working.”
15. “Morning baby goat snuggles are a great way to start the day.”
16. “Fell asleep on the sofa to find him purring into the tightest spoon I’ve ever had.”
17. “My bunny, Moose, loves my grandpa more than anyone else in the world.”
18. We think this bird just told him the funniest of the jokes.
19. “My angel gets anxious during car rides, so I just have to give him a little extra love.”
20. “From ’we are not getting another dog’ to ’wearing the bulldog hat’”
21. “My dad plays piano every night and Marley is always watching him, right by his side.”
22. “I cut my finger and she’s very concerned.”
Do you have an animal that you love beyond belief? Post a picture in the comments, we’d love to see it!