These 10 Products Will Make It Easier for You to Clean and Organize Your Home
When it comes to cleaning and organizing the house, sometimes we may put it off eternally because we don’t really feel like doing it. Instead of making it daunting, why not make it easier on yourself and do it the smart way? We’ve looked at some items on Amazon that can make this job more effortless and pleasurable for you.
1. With the help of this electric spin scrubber, you will save your back and knees because you will no longer have to bend down to reach something while cleaning.
4.2 stars out of 5
59% positive reviews
This is an 8-in-1 model with 8 interchangeable cleaning brushes for different scenarios. You can use the flat brush for surfaces such as the floor, the wall, and even the pool. An angled scrub will come in handy when cleaning joints, faucets, and edges.
You can use the cloth brush for wooden floors and furniture. While the sponge is for the windows. After 3 hours of fast charging, the battery will provide you with 90 minutes of long-term operation.
- Heads are easy to change
- You can use it in so many areas
- Fantastic for those hard-to-reach areas
- It’s not powerful enough
- Stopped working correctly
Promising review: I’ve used this product to clean my bathroom twice, and it is fantastic for those hard-to-reach heights and corners. Cleaning is now faster and less stressful. Get one if you are still considering. @Lade Oshodi
2. This universal magnetic pin cushion is also brilliant for storing staples, nails, screws, or other metal items.
4.6 stars out of 5
81% positive reviews
The magnetic holder has a practical plastic drawer on the front where you can keep your pins or staples. It also comes with 50 easy-to-hold glass-headed pins.
- Strong magnet
- The pin drawer is big enough
- Works great at picking up pins
- The drawer is too small for larger pins
- It’s hard to open the drawer
Promising review: Money well spent. The magnet is really strong, and it’s easy to pick the pins up. The pin drawer is big enough for the additional pins that I already had. @hanna
3. Keep your desk clean and organized with these self-adhesive cable tidy clips. You will not damage your furniture when you remove them.
4.4 stars out of 5
67% positive reviews
In the package, you will receive 6 holders for organizing cables with a diameter of less than 6 mm (0.24 in). They are easy to install. You just need to peel off the adhesive sticker and apply it to the desired surface.
- Adhesion is good
- It fits in small spaces
- They do the job
- Does not stick
Promising review: I love little products like this that just make life easier. I stuck it to my bedside table to keep my phone charger in, and it’s great. It stops me from reaching down the side of the bed every night to pick my charger cable off the floor. It has been stuck on there for about 6 months and hasn’t come off. @Jake
4. These antibacterial cleaning pads are great for washing or mopping any areas in your home. They are double-sided, so you can choose between scrubbing and gentle wiping.
4.7 stars out of 5
79% positive reviews
They are made of powerful, high-density microfiber for easy cleaning and washing. The sponges come in a pack of 3 different colors, allowing you to use them for separate cleaning tasks.
- The abrasive side is effective without scratching surfaces
- They last a long time
- They do not retain any bad smells
- Not good quality
- It wears out after a few uses
Promising review: These are great. I had one that I used for 2 years, popping it in the washing machine every so often. When I saw this 3 pack, I snapped it up.
They are brilliant for wiping down kitchen surfaces and the cooktop. With the scrubby side and softer side, there is a lot of versatility. I also bought some for my dad, and he’s impressed too. @Kiddyboo
5. With this multipurpose 4-in-1 cleaning tool, you can brush away crumbs, remove wet spills, wipe food residue off your plate, or scrape off stubborn burnt-on pieces from bakeware. And its compact, smart, and unique design saves space when put away.
4.3 stars out of 5
70% positive reviews
This kitchen cleaning gadget has 4 tools for different purposes: a flat and flexible mini squeegee, a sturdy pointed scraper, durable nylon brushes, and a curved bendable blade. You can wash it in the dishwasher. And when you don’t need it, stick it to any shiny sink, glossy tiled surface, or smooth backsplash using the suction cups.
- Great for hard-to-reach places
- 2-in-1 product for scraping and brushing
- Doesn’t take up too much space when storing
- Doesn’t stick or hold to any surface
- Stains easily
Promising review: It clears plates, pans, and other messy areas fast. So you can load that dishwasher and get out of there without tediously scraping food from cutlery, etc. Seriously, I wish I’d bought one long ago. It makes the task much easier. @quantum Z
6. Put this Angry Mama Cleaner in your microwave and watch the dirt disappear. In just 5–7 minutes, she will do her job.
4.1 stars out of 5
56% positive reviews
The cleaner is made to look like an angry mom in a green dress and with purple hair. Why not have fun while cleaning your microwave!? It works by boiling the disinfectant mixture of vinegar and water on high power and loosening the accumulated dirt and grease, which you can then easily remove. Add a few drops of lemon to make the cleaner smell more pleasant.
- Easy to use
- Very effective
- The product arrived deformed, unusable
- The vinegar smell is too overpowering
Promising review: I’ve seen these before and never bothered, as I just clean my microwave if I have a spillage, but I have my own cleaning business, so I thought I’d give it a go. I left our microwave after it had been used a lot, so it was really messy. It’s a must-buy, no more scrubbing. @Leacy-Kelly
7. This practical brush with a storage stand has an integrated, easy-to-fill reservoir for washing liquid. Simply press a button to dispense the correct amount of dishwashing liquid, and you are ready to go.
4.4 stars out of 5
68% positive reviews
When you are not using it, you can leave it on the stand so that it dries as easily and quickly as possible. It is also easy to maintain because it can be taken apart. The bristles of the brush will not damage your dishes or surfaces.
- Easy to use
- Good for frying pans and saucepans
- Easy to clean
- If you fill it up, it leeks
- The bristles aren’t strong enough
Promising review: Great brush for cleaning, smart and compact looking, the kitchen sink area looks less cluttered, absolutely love it @Chell
8. Keep your faucet free of limescale and let it glow with a new shine thanks to this tap-descaling gadget. You can use it repeatedly in both the kitchen and bathroom.
4 stars out of 5
51% positive reviews
It is simple, easy, and effective to use. You get results in just a few hours, and it fits most faucets. You can use it with your own descaling agent.
- Easy to use
- It does the job
- It’s a great value
- It’s too tight and small, and doesn’t fit
- Doesn’t stay on the tap
Promising review: I’ve never had such shiny taps. No matter how hard I try, what products, and how much I clean, it was impossible to get rid of the limescale from my taps — until I found this little savior. @Jaki S.
9. With this antibacterial tech cleaning kit, you will always have clean keyboards, telephones, laptops, computers, televisions, monitors, and consoles. Forget about germs.
4.5 stars out of 5
69% positive reviews
The kit includes everything you need to keep your tech clean. A large microfiber glove is ideal for TV screens and large monitors and is machine washable. The microfiber cloth is perfect for monitors and laptops. The retractable anti-static cleaning brush is suitable for computer ports and keyboards, as it cleans hard-to-reach places.
Microfiber is ideal for mobile phones and small technology devices. The antibacterial and anti-static cleaning solution is alcohol-free and will not damage the screen coating. Wet screen cleaning wipes are perfect for keeping your device clean and free of fingerprints.
- Easy to use
- Does the job perfectly
- Great for the price
- The wipes leave a smear on the screen
- Some items don’t work as you expect
Promising review: I bought these last month as I could not stop my phone from getting dirty. After using the spray, especially, I find that dust does not stick to my phone and just slides right off. The wipes are great for quick use before I leave the house or when I’m working. The amount of product you get for the money is amazing, and it arrived in fantastic condition. @Lana
10. This mini cleaning kit is the right solution if you like to eat at your desk or snack in bed while watching movies. You’ll quickly and easily pick up all the mess you’ve made.
4.3 stars out of 5
65% positive reviews
It runs on batteries and is very easy to use. You can also clean it quickly and effortlessly. You can use it anywhere: in the office, at home, and outside the home.
- Does a good job
- Easy to use
- Batteries last a long time
- Crumbs that are vacuumed fly out of the holes
- The bristles leave lines
Promising review: If you’re like me, and you like to eat or snack at your desk while working or binge-watching a show, definitely get it. It’s actually better than I thought for the price we got it for. I keep it nearby to get all those annoying crumbs or little dust and hairs from our nearby surfaces (table, desk, and counters). @Andreea
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.