15 Times People Upgraded Old Stuff and Made Their Homes Stunning
An old bathroom can look new and expensive for just $12. A coffee table can become an outstanding installation thanks to LED mirrors. All these ideas can make our space unique without requiring you to spend tons of money, and these people prove it.
We at Bright Side are in love with these upgrading ideas and want to share 15 pictures that can inspire you to do the same.
1. “I just made my bathroom counter look like this with an $11.99 roll of adhesive paper.”
2. “I made a 600-LED programmable infinity mirror coffee table!”
3. “Roommates thought the sink was permanently stained. I got bored and proved them wrong.”
4. “$12.00 penny sink, priceless!”
5. “Before and after a chair renovation! The chairs were free, primer and paint were just $25!”
6. “My friend and I make coffee tables out of old piano frames. Here’s our latest creation.”
7. “This couch I made out of a bathtub”
8. A piece of wood and resin coating can upgrade your bathroom.
9. A simple wooden chair turns into art!
10. “Makeshift drawers I made from old suitcases”
11. “Furniture made out of 44-gallon steel drums”
12. “The neighbor built this neat greenhouse out of salvaged windows and doors.”
13. “Crafted a lamp out of a retired stacking toy.”
14. The perfect mirror upgrade with plastic spoons
15. “Got this side table off the curb. I spent a little over 3 hours and $4 worth of rope and glue to upcycle it to this!”
Have you ever renovated anything old in your house? Do you believe that you don’t need to buy new things to make your place look expensive?