20 Shots That Are So Insanely Perfect, You May Get Jealous You Didn’t Take Them
Destin Sparks is an award-winning landscape photographer from Australia who said, “Photography is the story I fail to put into words.” And we completely agree with him.
Bright Side wants to share a set of photos that will take your breath away. Enjoy the beauty!
1. This infrared shot of a beach on Lake Michigan is like something out of a fairy tale:
2. The forest refracted in a water droplet
3. “My inner perfectionist is crying with happiness.”
4. A ladybug covered with dew
5. Cookie splash
6. “This is water dripping off a mossy rock as waves are rolling back to the sea:”
7. “I put my camera into the hole in a cliff and this sea cave turned out to be right below me:”
8. “This is my brother fishing in the fog during the golden hour:”
9. Snowy owl
10. The sky looks like a painting during the storm.
11. A stone barrier separating a freshwater lake and a river
12. A cloud and a light
13. Wild flamingos in a small pond in Tanzania
14. It feels like this is a portal to another world:
15. This man was lucky that it wasn’t raining when he took this photo:
16. The Grand Canyon at sunset
17. The Moon
18. A curious squirrel in a pumpkin
19. A crystal ball on a sand dune
20. Aurora Borealis
Which photo did you like the most? What did you feel while looking at it? Share your emotions with us below!