16 Rib-Tickling Photos of Kids Doing Things for the First Time
There’s nothing like doing something for the very first time. And although we won’t experience that joyous feeling you get when you see the snow for the first time anymore, we can relive those moments with our kids. The way children react to things that seem ordinary to us makes us realize true happiness lies in the little things.
We at Bright Side couldn’t help but laugh at these awesome photos of kids experiencing things for the very first time.
1. “My sister’s reaction to getting glitter on her face for the first time made me smile. You can tell that she feels so pretty.”
2. “I took my daughter sledding for the first time. This is her trying to avoid the ramp.”
3. “First time trying a lemon”
4. “My son’s first time having sugar”
5. “My daughter’s first time seeing the ocean”
6. “My daughter’s first time on a swing”
7. “My son’s first time on a carousel — I think he enjoyed it a little.”
8. “My daughter’s first time eating tomatoes”
9. “My daughter’s first time holding a kitten! She cried over how cute he was.”
10. “My son’s first time in the sandbox”
11. “My son’s first time eating carrots — I think he could be a meme.”
12. “My son playing in the rain for the first time”
13. “My 2.5-year-old’s feeling of accomplishment after climbing a small ladder for the first time at the toddler gym”
14. “My newborn baby girl meeting her doggy for the first time”
15. “My baby smiling for the first time”
16. “First time in a pool!”
Which of these babies made you smile the most? Share the funniest story you have about your child doing something for the first time!
Bright Side has its own podcasts now. Take cool articles with you and listen to new stories whenever and wherever you want.
Please note: This article was updated in August 2021 to correct source material and factual inaccuracies.
Preview photo credit theyork2000 / Reddit
Bright Side/Family & kids/16 Rib-Tickling Photos of Kids Doing Things for the First Time
Share This Article