20 Inventions for Kids That Are So Good Even Adults Will Wanna Use Them
From handy kitchen tools to growth-enhancing games and activities, there are several cool inventions out there that can make your kid self-sufficient, build their creativity, and ensure that they have a healthy playtime. Plus, by keeping kids busy, these gadgets can also give parents a much needed moment of peace.
Bright Side has picked 20 inventions that your little one will definitely love.
1. Sandwich (or waffle) holder, for less mess and more self-feeding
2. Avocado pool float, with a removable seed-like ball
3. BabyShusher, which uses the human voice and rhythmic sounds to make babies fall asleep
4. Air fort, which fully inflates in 30 seconds
5. A mix-as-you-eat cup
6. A back seat cooler that instantly cools the back area of a car
7. Portable bedside sleeper for babies
8. Indoor strap swing
9. Bathtub ball set, to keep your baby entertained during bath time
10. World’s smallest glow worm: Squeeze this tiny cuddly bug to light it up.
11. Baby bottle holder, which improves hand-eye coordination
12. 100 water balloons in 60 seconds
13. NumNum spoon: For teething babies to practice baby-led weaning — there’s no wrong way to hold it and no balancing needed.
14. Indoor treehouse with a working door and windows
15. Customizable LED backpack
16. Dinosaur lunch box
17. Switch extender
18. Pull out cabinet stool, so little ones can reach the sink
19. Anti-soggy cereal bowl
20. Onesie with magnetic closures instead of buttons
Which of these cool inventions would you like to try?