10 Smart Products to Help Keep Your House Safer Than Ever Before
In the classic film, Home Alone, Kevin McAllister taught us a few tricks to keep unwanted individuals out of our homes, but thankfully, these days, one doesn’t need to do all that stuff. Thanks to great advances in technology, it’s not very difficult to keep your home safe, and in turn, this makes your life much easier. You can now know who’s at your door when you’re not home, and you can even get a little “fake TV” device that emulates light from a television inside your house to trick burglars into thinking you’re home.
We at Bright Side have compiled a list of such items, so let’s get straight to it.
1. A 24/7 indoor home security camera with 2-way talk
2. A smart home alarm that doesn’t require any screws or wires to set up
3. A window and door sensor that sends notifications to your phone when they’ve been opened
4. A fake TV light to make it seem like you’re home
5. A smart doorbell that allows you to see and talk to anyone from your phone
6. A smart door lock that allows you to lock your home without a key
7. A security camera with motion-activated floodlights
8. A fake security camera to deter burglars
9. A fingerprint padlock to keep your shed safe from intruders
10. An electronic peephole to see who’s outside your house or apartment
What situation have you encountered before where one of these items would’ve been of great help?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post.