19 Tricks That Can Get Your Life to a Whole New Level
Good life hacks should meet 3 basic requirements: be simple, quick, and cheap. And of course, they should be useful at the moments when traditional solutions either cannot be used or have already been used and were ineffective. So, users started sharing these genius tricks with each other online and we’ve collected the most memorable ones in this article.
We at Bright Side can’t live without simple and effective solutions. And we would not be surprised if right after reading this article, you ask yourself, “How could I have lived without this before?” These tips are really good.
19. Micellar water removes dirt from sneakers.
18. This really works when there is no other way to charge your phone.
17. Put a few drops of essential oil on the toilet paper roll, so your bathroom will smell nice all the time.
16. You can save rolls of gift wrap much easier if you wrap them in cardboard roll.
15. In order to bring food home and keep it warm, turn on the seat heater.
14. Put balloons on hangers to prevent clothes from slipping off if you don’t want to invest in hangers with rubber coating!
13. Reheating pizza in a covered pan on low heat = crisp crust and melty cheese.
12. You don’t need a special brush, you can just use a bobby pin.
11. You can use a regular fork to remove these crushed carpet marks made by furniture.
10. If you bought bananas that are still unripe, you can heat them in the oven to get them to where you want them.
9. Use a spring to fix a cord so it works for a longer time.
8. Yes, this is not the best-looking case for sunglasses. But it’s better than nothing if you need to transport them and keep them safe, right?
7. If you need to wash a lot of potatoes (for example, for a big dinner), use your dishwasher.
6. If you are going to a party and don’t want to take your bag just to hold your keys, attach them to your bra.
5. Use adhesive Velcro to prevent a rug from sliding on the floor.
4. Smear lipstick on the latch and stick masking tape to the strike plate, then close the door to determine where the latch contacts the plate.
3. Spray oil all over your body and then add your favorite perfume. The oil will lock the scent onto your body
2. If you have a headache, and you don’t have any painkillers, try putting a banana peel on your forehead. Thanks to a high concentration of potassium, it will ease the pain.
1. Menthol shaving foam is an effective treatment for sunburns. Put some foam on the skin (do not rub), leave it for 30 minutes and then wash off with cool water. Repeat as necessary.
What unusual tricks would you add to these?