17 Reddit Users Showed Who Their Boss Really Is When They Work From Home
It’s becoming increasingly common to work in other places that are not the office, not only your own home, but also while traveling, for example. That is why people have to maintain a routine that allows them to carry out their tasks in a timely manner. However, when you have a pet, things can get a little complicated. That’s why a few Reddit and Imgur users decided to share images showing how they spend their workdays from home in the company of their furry friends, and how they become a distraction after a little while.
Bright Side made a compilation for you of some of the funniest images of these beloved pets who are keeping their owners company while they work from home.
1. “Working from home. Best coworkers ever! But not very engaged.”
2. “Rivers is LOVING that his parents are working from home.”
3. “Working from home and my boss is constantly looking over my shoulder.”
4. When working from home actually means endless play time:
5. “The joys of working from home”
6. “I told Taco I’d be working from home this week... this conflicts with his nap schedule.”
7. “Working from home”
8. “Loving my new officemate now that I’m working from home!”
9. “Your boss when you are working from home for the first time”
10. “I think he found out that other dog parents are working from home.”
11. “I’m working from home and my new colleague is pretty cute.”
12. “I think my cat is not happy I’m working from home.”
13. “Working from home is gonna be easy,” they said.
14. “Took Nancy’s LinkedIn profile pic while working from home this week.”
15. “Helios is working from home with me.”
16. “Still being closely supervised while working from home.”
17. “Working from home has just gotten increasingly more difficult.”
How does your pet behave when you have to work from home? Have you managed to keep your eyes off of them or are you all into cuddles and playing instead of working? Tell us in the comment section, and share photos of your 4-legged friends with us!