19 Photos That Prove Animals Can Have the Deepest Feelings Too
Excitement, happiness, surprise, or even depression — people experience a huge variety of emotions that we can manipulate in whatever way we like. At the same time, people still debate whether animals can experience some of these same emotions. But those who live close to animals and have an opportunity to observe them every day, know for sure — their emotions are more vivid than we might expect, and they are never sacred to express them.
Bright Side got so moved by how sincere animals can be, and now we feel the urge to show these photos to you. We are sure they will put a huge smile on your face!
1. “My cat insists I hold his paw while he sleeps on my lap. Never once has he scratched me.”
2. Friends through the years
3. “She usually naps on my neck where I can’t see. I finally got to see her smiling and relaxed this morning.”
4. Too excited for a walk
5. In desperate need of a hug
6. “My coworker at home isn’t adhering to the social distancing requirements.”
7. “A week ago we decided Glenn needed a little brother. I think we were right.”
8. “Woke up to a break up text this morning. My rats can tell I’m sad and are giving me the best cuddles.”
9. “The nurses let this cat see his owner for Christmas and he spent the entire day on her lap.”
10. “This happens every time I get audibly frustrated. He’s a therapy dog at heart.”
11. Just in case you ever wanted to see a wet, angry Shiba Inu
12. Just a quick nap
13. These 2 lovebirds can’t sleep without each other!
14. “My friend’s lizard likes to cuddle with her 2 cat friends.”
15. “He always wants to give us love at the wrong time!”
16. “6 hours + 9 puppies = 1 tired Mama. Our sweet first time mama and her babies”
17. “Faithful little desk buddy”
18. “I’m a walker — every time I drop him back off, he stands there and makes it impossible for me to leave him.”
19. “My chinchillas love to cuddle like this!”
How do your pets express their feelings to you? Do you have a sweet photo of them? Let’s share our photos in the comment section!