20 People Who Went the Extra Mile for Their Pets
Our pets are always considered a part of our families — they’re around us all the time, sharing countless moments of joy and sorrow. In fact, 44% of millennials see their pets as their “starter children” before they have real ones. So it’s no wonder that we’re ready to do anything to make our little family members feel safe and happy.
Bright Side put together 20 heart-stirring photos that show the true love only a pet owner can have for their furry friends.
20. “I think he likes his present.”
19. When both of you hate rain, but it’s time to pee anyway:
18. A good owner always knows how to warm their puppy’s heart.
17. “My bunny was born without ears so I made him some.”
16. “My senior dog has a hard time climbing stairs, so I made some extra steps for him.”
15. “My dog is a rescue, so we don’t really know when his birthday is other than that it’s in May, and so is my dad’s. Here they are celebrating their birthdays together.”
14. “There’s a thunderstorm outside, but the good news is that my headphones fit Bella perfectly.”
13. “My cats are not allowed outside, but we’ve found a solution.”
12. “My brother built a separate room for his dog.”
11. Your dog deserves to sit comfortably too.
10. “I got a girlfriend for Kiwi. They’re such a cute couple!”
9. “My aunt said that she doesn’t want her dog’s eyeballs to get dry when he’s in the back of the pick-up.”
8. When it’s really hot outside, your first task is to protect your child.
7. Safety first!
6. “I got a thermal mat for my cat and it seems like he’s achieved Zen.”
5. “My sister rescued this baby girl and gave her new ears.”
4. “I bought a mattress for my dog to help with his arthritis.”
3. “My ex and I split up 2 years ago, but he still sends our dog a birthday card on his birthday.”
2. “My dog gets bad anxiety when she stays alone so my mom packed her a bag when we were leaving her with a friend.”
1. “My sister adopted her very first dog and his before and after pics have me crying.”
Have you ever done anything special for your pets? We’d be happy to hear your stories in the comments!