11 Comics Show That Most Manufacturers Have No Idea What Ordinary People Look Like
While companies try to do their best to make buyers happy, some products are so inconvenient that it made us wonder whether the people behind them know what we really look like. Although problems like food that is impossible to eat neatly, or clothes that fit no one can be a pain in the neck, this doesn’t stop people from having a good laugh about it.
We at Bright Side have illustrated some absurd products for you whose creators seem to know nothing about ordinary people.
1. Burgers should be wider, not taller. The world is ready for this!
2. Neither short nor tall people can peacefully enjoy using the kitchen.
3. Seems like some tops are made just for little people.
4. We hope robots will be able to pass the Captcha test soon, so we won’t have to.
5. A dilemma that will never be solved...
6. Oh, we wish our periods would be as joyful as they are in the advertisements.
7. Girls who strive to curl their hair better have the ultimate arm workout plan.
8. Women as seen by hosiery designers have nothing to do with ordinary ladies.
9. People who can carry multiple bags easily might have special fingers.
10. Shaving routines don’t happen at all like they do in the ads. It seems like all we’re left to do is accept our natural body hair.
11. Putting a duvet cover on is another challenge that only someone with the longest arms will pass on the first try.
Bonus: Fashion is constantly evolving, so maybe one day manufacturers will be able to create items that are perfect. Meanwhile, all we’re left to do is hope.
What situations can you relate to? Is there anything else that you’d like to add to this list?