13 People Who Were Born to Live in the Spotlight
Some people easily steal the show with their looks. Whether they naturally resemble a celebrity or they make themselves look like a well-known character through cosplay, we can’t help but be mesmerized.
Bright Side now leaves you to enjoy a few collages of people who are winning the twinning game.
1. Lis Wonder and Gal Gadot
2. Penberly and Cinderella from Ralph Breaks the Internet (2018)
3. Olka and Violet Parr from The Incredibles movies (2004 and 2018)
4. Captain Kaycee Cosplay and Cate Blanchett as Hela in Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
5. Olya Stroynaya and Emma Watson as Hermione in the Harry Potter movie franchise (2001-2011)
6. Mai Linh and Pom Klementieff as Mantis in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
7. Hilda Kertalli and Dua Lipa
8. Ashley Pitzer and Britney Spears
9. Manuel D’Andrea and Alfredo Linguini from Ratatouille (2007)
10. Captain Kaycee Cosplay and Scarlett Johansson as Marvel’s Black Widow
11. Iza Durieux and Gigi Hadid
12. Better with Golden Age and Marilyn Monroe
13. Reza Parastesh and Lionel Messi
Do you or someone you know resemble a celebrity? Have you ever tried cosplaying? We’re super curious to see more examples like the ones featured in this article, so pass through the comments with your own stories and pics!