14 People Who Know Everything About Epic Fails
Sometimes, our life provides us with ridiculous situations which seem to happen only in the movies. Who would have thought that Jabba the Hutt from Star Wars might appear right in your kitchen or that Christmas baking might turn into a disaster? While mail services can be absolutely hilarious sometimes... Well, they say a picture’s worth a thousand words, so let’s have a look.
Bright Side found 14 internet users who know exactly what an epic fail is, but they still manage to stay optimistic.
1. When you want to impress the neighbors with your modern solutions, but then become known as the guy who destroyed a Jeep at the push of a button:
2. A basketball player’s selfie can be pretty unpredictable.
3. A fatal coincidence
4. A packaging fail multiplied by 3
5. If this is the box they use for batteries, can you imagine what you’d get if you ordered a refrigerator?
6. “Don’t forget to consider wind direction when deciding on the best position for your face when you are about to pull your sump plug.”
7. “So this morning I got a new pair of slippers at the JC Penney Black Friday sale... I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!”
8. The crime you can’t hide from
9. The true story of Jabba the Hutt’s creation
10. “My daughter made a ‘dog’ in her art class. Tim Burton would be proud.”
11. What beautiful packaging!
12. The heist of the century
13. “Can you tell who tried to be cool and take the family picture with their Apple Watch?”
14. “I wonder if Santa Claus is going to like this cookie...”
Have you experienced any ridiculous fails lately? Share your stories or photos in the comments below.
Preview photo credit TacoHut_PizzaBell / reddit