15 Accidental Things That Left Us in Awe
Life is full of unpredictable and amazing things. Like, for example, you butter your bread and see that a picture of a forest is left on your knife. Or when you cook your pasta and suddenly see a hypnotizing image. Or when you walk around a lake and see an invasion of millions of geese. It’s impossible to see things like these a second time.
Bright Side found 15 things and events that are so rare, they definitely should be documented and archived for future generations. And if we don’t do it, the crab at the end of the article will show you what would happen to us.
1. The butter stain on the knife resembles a forest and a single tree.
2. You can watch this forever.
3. “Trying to get a low shot, my friend’s phone hit the ground and snapped a pic. Made this weird wavy effect.”
4. “Oh, it’s my stop!”
5. “Only one chance to get this. Every digit on my dashboard is 1.”
6. Sea of geese
7. “The sun’s reflection off my watch looks like Saturn.”
8. A car hit a fire hydrant.
9. Photographer Daniel Biber from Hilzingen, Germany, captured a one in a million photo.
10. Manta rays are basically sea-bats.
11. It’s alive!!!
12. A monkey frog making itself waxy
Special glands behind the eyes of a monkey frog produce this waxy substance which the amphibian uses the same way we do sunscreen.
13. The wood used to form this concrete support left an imprint of its grain.
14. Usain Bolt won a race with astronauts in weightless conditions.
15. Here comes the cloud.
Bonus: Don’t mess with this guy!
Which of these photos impressed you the most? Tell us in the comments below.