11 Accidental Things That Left Us in Awe
Life is full of unpredictable and amazing things. Like, for example, you butter your bread and see that a picture of a forest is left on your knife. Or when you cook your pasta and suddenly see a hypnotizing image. Or when you walk around a lake and see an invasion of millions of geese. It’s impossible to see things like these a second time.
1. The butter stain on the knife resembles a forest and a single tree.
2. You can watch this forever.
3. “Oh, it’s my stop!”
4. “I only have one chance to get this. Every digit on my dashboard is 1.”
5. A sea of geese
6. “The sun’s reflection off my watch looks like Saturn.”
7. A car hit a fire hydrant.
8. Photographer Daniel Biber from Hilzingen, Germany captured a one-in-a-million photo.
9. Manta rays are basically sea-bats.
10. The wood used to form this concrete support left an imprint of its grain.
11. Usain Bolt won a race with astronauts in weightless conditions.
Which of these photos impressed you the most? Tell us in the comments below.