15 Emotional Moments That’ll Feed Your Heart and Soul
There are currently nearly 7.8 billion people in the world, so there are countless priceless memories being made every minute. Luckily, we’re able to catch glimpses of other people’s triumphs, heartbreaks, and all the things that make this life worth living.
Bright Side is, yet again, rushing to you with a collection of precious photos and stories to lift you up.
1. “I lost my best friend of 19 years. I had a ring custom made with his ashes and a gem that matches his eyes.”
2. Before and after being called a good girl
3. “1975 vs 2020. My parents have been married and playing music for over 45 years.”
4. “All the nurses came in, sang to my mom, and gave her a cake for her last day of her chemo treatment.”
5. “Same wedding outfits 60 years later ❤️”
6. “My dad got married yesterday and turned 80 today!”
7. “Clear the Shelters day was a success here in Tampa.”
8. “Both my mom and I are graduating today.”
9. “Got stood up by my date, so I thought I’d treat the special girl in my life.”
10. “Through thick and thin. Together my wife and I have lost 315 lbs.”
11. “My 4-month-old daughter and my 99-year-old grandmother taken one month before my grandma passed away — and one week shy of turning 100.”
12. “Got engaged near the Golden Gate Bridge. I was psyched with how the photo turned out.”
13. “My mom decided to reactivate her nursing license after 20 years. I get to teach her!”
14. “I promised to try to love her as much as our Golden does.”
15. “Took a pic of my husband falling in love with our daughter.”
Is there a photo that holds special significance in your life? Share it with us!