15+ People Who Encountered Things That Are Easy to Lose and Hard to Find
It turns out that socks are not the only things that love to play hide and seek with us. Some day-to-day items seem to have managed the art of teleportation or somehow acquired the powers of invisibility. But are they really so omnipotent, or is it all just another trick, meaning everything hides in plain sight? Just try to spot some of these items in the pictures below and see for yourself.
In this article, Bright Side will show you some creative ways our sneaky little things may hide from us. And some of them do it like pros.
1. “We’re getting a new kitchen countertop soon. Making sandwiches will be easier.”
2. “Took me a minute to find my bag last night.”
3. “A friend thought they lost their wallet — found it magnetized to their car.”
4. “Couldn’t find my shirt in the hotel room.”
5. “I lost this ring a couple of years ago...found it when I was about to replace my monitor!”
6. Cats are also easy to lose. Try to spot one.
7. “Put a couple of my 3 color desert camouflage uniforms in the sand and they blended in pretty well!”
8. Try to find another furry pet.
9. “Phone camo in the studio”
10. “My year-old Muji pen that I thought was lost yesterday.”
11. “A long-lost AirPod in my vacuum”
12. “We couldn’t find the iPhone for a minute or 2.”
13. “Couldn’t find the cork after it flew out of the bottle.”
14. They simply don’t care that someone wants to sit there.
15. “Spot the cat (she’s annoyed).”
16. “Shhh, I’m a branch.”
Was it difficult to find the hidden items? How long did it take you to spot them? Tell us all about it in the comments below!
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!