15 People Who Look Back on Their Younger Years With Hysterical Humor
Our childhood and teenage years are full of stuff we’re embarrassed to remember. However, some people have no shame and share their blunders online. It’s a great opportunity for everyone to have a good laugh and the chance to make peace with the past.
Bright Side picked a few hilarious moments from people’s early years and displayed them here.
1. “I learned my lesson about taking a razor to my eyebrows.”
2. “On the left is the poster for a new movie about a boy named Buster. On the right is me at age 13. I’m a girl.”
3. “This is the better quality shot of my rock band in 2007. Surprisingly, we were not very successful.”
4. “My mom actually thought this was a good haircut.”
5. “In case you’re wondering, yes, I was home-schooled.”
6. “My girlfriend’s childhood family picture — she was really excited about being a rat in The Nutcracker.”
7. “In 2003, thought I was a fairy.”
8. “My senior picture with my llama, 2006 — I have no explanation.”
9. “My poor parents being nice to me back in 1987 during my Billy Idol skateboarding phase”
10. “Somehow removed the period of time that I would draw glasses and a smiley face on my face from my memory.”
11. “When your parents are world-famous mimes but you’ve got to rebel”
12. “I’m sorry guys, I was like 9 and loved rap. I truly apologize.”
13. “Still waiting for my glow-up...”
14. “Good ol’ Facebook reminding me of how cringey I was in high school. Hot pink fishnets stuffed with grass!”
15. “Did someone say dance class? 15 years ago, I participated in an Ice Age-themed competition.”
What’s your most hilarious yet embarrassing story? What were you like as a teenager? Treat us like a best friend and share your greatest tales and pics in the comments!