11 People Who Totally Won This Halloween
When dressing up, some people go for the scare factor, others are inspired by intriguing characters, and the last ones embrace their funny side. Some people put great effort, creativity, and a little something different into their costumes.
Bright Side hopes the following photos of people winning the spooky holiday with their costumes will inspire you, intrigue you, and make you laugh. But most of all, we hope it will give you some ideas for what to dress up as next year! We’ve also added a cool bonus for you at the end of the article.
1. Turning her wheelchair into the iron throne — ingenious!
2. Russell all grown Up
3. Cynthia from Rugrats looking fabulous
4. An old lady
5. A beautiful yin and yang
6. A self-portrait on a “starry night”
7. Buddy the elf meeting the original
8. “Sisters, All Hallow’s Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!” —Winifred Sanderson
9. Camila Mendes and Lili Reinhart as Pedro and Napoleon Dynamite
10. Heidi Klum as Princess Fiona
11. Flash from Zootopia in real life
Which costume did you find most interesting and unique? Tell us in the comment section below.