15+ Photos That Can Bring More 100-Watt Smiles to This World
Smiling is not just a contraction of your facial muscles. It stimulates our brains’ reward mechanisms, even more so than chocolate. According to recent studies, it reduces stress, so you physically and mentally feel as if you got a great night’s sleep. And it simply helps to generate more positive emotions within. That’s why we feel so much happier around little children and our beloved furry friends.
We at Bright Side have found photographic proof that there are many ways to bring on a giant smile.
1. “But I don’t want to take a bath...”
2. “Sleepy snuggle buddy”
3. “Potato trying to understand why the earth is getting smaller”
4. “Daisy with a daisy”
5. “A corgi with goggles I saw at my work”
6. “My newborn sharing a moment with the lifeguard”
7. “Meet Millie. She’s the support dog at the group home I work at. She loves cuddles and she smiles.”
8. “Just another cloudy, rainy day...and a girl enjoying her own magical bubbly world.”
9. “Do you say ’heads up’ or ’duck?’”
10. “Pick whatever you like.”
11. “Feel like I shared a moment with this carrot.”
12. Graduation day!
13. “Keeping my baby kitten warm and cozy while I work on my laptop”
14. “Outside with the cat and a small bird joined us. Suddenly, I’m having a Disney moment.”
15. “Accurate (cute) gas tank sticker”
16. “Don’t steal my sunshine! You can have a bite though.”
Why do you think it’s so important to smile? When was the last time you genuinely smiled? Why? Please share your stories in the comments below.