15+ Situations That Can Test Your Patience Better Than Any Psychological Quiz
We never know the limit of our patience until life throws a challenge at us. Some people sigh heavily and ask, “Why me?” Others, on the contrary, keep calm and respond by saying, “Try me.” In any case, all of us learn valuable lessons that make us more experienced and wise.
Bright Side found 18 pics that encompass a whole spectrum of emotions, and only you can choose which ones to feel.
1. “My son 5 seconds after saying he isn’t tired”
2. “Went to a wedding and this was my view for the entire thing.”
3. “My wife just got this huge banner for work. Perfect!”
4. “Got up early to make breakfast for me and my siblings to be nice. Nobody ate but me.”
5. “My parents buy reusable bags every time they shop.”
6. “This window at my parents’ house my whole life”
7. “Rip ’em out and endure the pain for the next few days. Solves it for me.”
8. “My quesadilla is full of ants.”
9. “Just got my bike stolen in the 45 minutes I had it locked up for in broad daylight. How’s your day going?”
10. “The guy next to me on the plane took his shoes AND socks off.”
11. “I was making meringues and it was 200°F, not C.”
12. “This eye-level lighting at dinner”
13. “My pizza after I was forced to slam on the brakes by a guy who cut me off, sending my pizza to the floor.”
14. “Trying to quietly open up a container like this in the middle of the night”
15. “They pierce every sock with this plastic dagger that causes shredding no matter how careful you remove them.”
16. “Just finished decorating the tree.”
17. “My neighbor likes to park ’a little too close’ to the shared washing machine.”
18. “My family’s collection of single socks and gloves”
How has your patience been tested lately? What was your reaction?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!