15+ Things That Pretended to Be Something They Weren’t
Pretending to be something else is one game that Mother Nature is really good at. A tree can look like a scary dragon or a rock can be identical to a thumbs-up. But 2 can play this game, so much so that even objects love to play tricks on us. We enjoy looking at things from a new perspective, and they’re a perfect snack for our brains to chew on.
Bright Side found some things that made us do a double, even triple take, and we made a selection that we hope you’ll love.
1. “A sad old man in the creases of my cooler bag”
2. “This stick looks like a sword.”
3. Is this a dragon or a tree?
4. A flat building or just a strange angle?
5. This rock really deserves a thumbs-up.
6. An unbe-leaf-ably cute ghost!
7. This acorn pretends to be a little hedgehog — it’s just as cute as a real one.
8. “I reversed my car into a rock and the damage looks like a hand-painted mountain range.”
9. “My girlfriend’s scrubber is posing as my Bluetooth speaker.”
10. “Toucan-shaped driftwood”
11. This gourd pretends to be a swan.
12. “It’s 11 p.m. and the sky looks like it’s melting.”
13. Can you spot the dog on this rug?
14. “What I thought was ’dirt’ in my freezer door is actually a collection of adorable tiny letters.”
15. “My wife found this in the yard and picked it up thinking it was a rusty nail. It was just a stick that looks like a nail.”
16. This building that looks like it’s 2D
17. “Woke up scared stiff last night when I noticed a Victorian ghost floating at the end of my bed. Took me a few minutes to realize it was my clothes on the door.”
Have you ever seen a face in something ordinary? What is your favorite activity to keep your brain sharp?
Preview photo credit PerformerOpen5927 / Reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/15+ Things That Pretended to Be Something They Weren’t
Share This Article