15 Things You’re Probably Seeing for the First Time in Your Life
Our world is full of unusual things, and though there are many sources of information, there are still some things that can impress us. For example, many people don’t know how ghosts in the world of plants look, how to move and take your home with you, or what a gem that pretends to be a berry looks like. Don’t believe us? Read the article to test your knowledge!
Bright Side is always excited to share our incredible Internet findings with you. Take a peek!
15. Here’s an albino turtle whose heart is located not inside but outside its chest.
14. Wolf eels eat red sea urchins, so their teeth start resembling rose quartz.
13. The tallest bodybuilder, Oliver Richards, at McDonald’s in the Philippines
12. This is a ghost plant that doesn’t need sunlight and gets energy from flora which it’s growing on. In return, the plant produces and nourishes the one it’s growing on with nutrients.
11. The way Malaysians move their homes:
10. Purple Grape Agate that looks like berries
9. This motorcycle cover is totally confusing for the eyes and is the perfect protection against theft.
8. This system helps native fish pass over dams in seconds rather than a day.
7. The world’s first holographic display can make photos “come to life” and also helps us study 3D models in detail.
6. A gorilla made from nails
5. The Scream mask on the wings of a butterfly in India
4. An X-ray depicting 6 toes
3. Popcorn popped on the cob
2. The way hair looks right after a highlighting cap is removed
1. Some shrimp glow because they’ve eaten bioluminescent plankton.
What’s the most amazing thing you’ve ever seen in your life? Tell us about it in the comments.