15 Times People Got the Best When They Least Expected It
Sometimes life spoils us with a fantastic gift without giving us any hints beforehand. Some people think these unexpected events are just lucky coincidences, while others believe that the universe has waited for the right time to reward us for a good deed we’ve done in the past. Either way, it is always a blessing to get a pleasant surprise to brighten an ordinary day and add sparkles of wonder to our eyes.
Bright Side believes that days can be so exciting because a life-changing event can happen at any moment. Here are some unbelievably cool situations that were caught on camera.
1. ’’I met Jim Carrey! I never thought he’d be cool with making faces with me, but he was totally down.’’
2. ’’The hairiest, most goofy-looking llama I saw in all of Peru’’
3. ’’I did an art exchange. I made some paper art and he made me a puppet of myself! Best deal ever.’’
4. ’’My son smiled sweetly at the barista and got this hot chocolate in return.’’
5. ’’My brother drove 9 hours overnight to surprise my mom with her niece.’’
6. ’’My new security camera surprised me with a beautiful photo of a flying bird.’’
7. ’’I was looking in my mom’s college yearbook and came across a familiar face.’’
8. ’’I sent my girlfriend a postcard a few months ago. Today, she gave me a new pair of shoes.’’
9. ’’My father found my baby blanket and gave it to me for Christmas.’’
10. ’’25 years later I discovered I’m in the Notre Dame Hall of Fame because I photobombed the photo.’’
11. ’’I got lucky to get this crazy long mutant Dorito.’’
12. ’’Do you know the feeling you get when the middle seat is open next to you on a flight? I can beat that.’’
13. ’’I found this while cleaning out my grandma’s house.’’
14. ’’So I came across this guy at my sister’s graduation: Professor Sir Patrick Stewart.’’
15. ’’Since I was a kid, my mom collected everything she found in my pocket and put it in this lamp. It was her surprise for my wedding.’’
When was the last time you had a really pleasant surprise? Do you believe that some people are naturally luckier than others?