20 Food Orders That Went Terribly Wrong and Gave Us a Good Laugh
Every person has their very own DNA, and that plays a huge part in how they taste their food and what they like and dislike. For example, some people adore the smell and taste of blue cheese, while others can’t stand it. Also, it is important how used to a certain food someone is. The bottom line is that many people have their own unique taste buds and will request food to cater to that.
Bright Side searched and found 20 of the weirdest orders people who work at fast food joints have ever received.
- Cheese fries my sibling ordered, they were $5.
- I ordered room service and this is the “New York style cheesecake” they sent.
- My husband asked to put extra frosting on his cinnamon biscuit.
- Asked for a side of cheese for my nachos and got this.
- Someone ordered 10 large fries and wanted them all into a bag.
- Ordered a cheeseburger with no pickle and this is what I got.
What is the strangest-looking thing that you like eating, and have you ever requested anything unusual from a restaurant?