How 15 Same-Age Pairs of Celebs Looked on Red Carpets in the 2000s vs Now
Low-rise or extremely baggy jeans, pointy below-the-knee boots, and even fedora hats — all of these fashion trends take us back to the 2000s in a heartbeat. They were everywhere, including in celebrities’ wardrobes, which might explain how they made their way to so many red carpets. Nowadays, the fashion scene is completely different, so the outfits of today’s 23-year-old actress Zendaya compared to the once-23-year-old singer Alicia Keys at award shows are on opposite poles.
Bright Side created a photo display that allows you to jump back and forth in time in order to see the evolution of red carpet looks of famous people at the same age, now and then.
1. Emma Watson and Millie Bobby Brown
2. Ashley Tisdale and Joey King
3. Justin Timberlake and Tom Holland
4. Hilary Duff and Sophia Lillis
5. Alicia Keys and Zendaya
6. Chad Michael Murray and Timothée Chalamet
7. Rupert Grint and Finn Wolfhard
8. Rihanna and Sadie Sink
9. Britney Spears and Sophie Turner
10. Will Smith and John David Washington
11. Cher and Sandra Bullock
12. Bruce Willis and Hugh Jackman
13. Jennifer Garner and Emilia Clarke
14. Miley Cyrus and Mckenna Grace
15. Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez
What fashion trend from the 2000s do you wish would come back? What celebrity do you think always rocks the red carpets nowadays with their outfits? Join us in the comments where you’re the one in the spotlight!