19 Items From Online Stores That Can Change Your Life for the Better
Everyone knows that online stores often offer really strange things: from flower pots with automatic waterers to teabag holders. Most of the time, these things are bought out of pure curiosity and they cost very little money. And you know what? Some of them, judging by the comments of the people who bought them, turn out to be quite useful.
Bright Side wants you to take a look at these “inventions” and try to understand which of them are really useful and which are definitely not worth the money. Be careful: after reading this article, you might want to buy a plate with a mirror or soap made of metal!
19. Shaving pedestal
18. Protection for a gas stove
17. Fruit and vegetable cutter
16. Strainer + spoon
15. Water draining dish rack
14. Special watermelon knife
13. Metallic soap for removing fish and onion smells
12. A bowl for people trying to lose weight
11. Grinding soap dispenser
10. Clips for washing and drying socks
9. A rotating wet and dry broom and dust pan
8. Dual breakfast sandwich maker
7. Hanger for hangers
6. A frying pan for waffles
5. Stovetop pizza oven
4. Clip-on strainer spout
3. Trash bags and towel holders
2. Counter edge cutting board
1. A mold for making ravioli, muffins, and dumplings
Bonus: Ingrown toenail corrector
Have you already decided which of these useful things you will order at an internet store? Or do you think that all these things are a waste of money? Tell us in the comment section below.