19 Photos That Will Warm You Up Better Than a Cup of Hot Tea
Hot tea is one of the easiest and most popular ways to warm up. But we’ve found a new way to heat up your soul. You still can make desserts and sweets as usual. Though this time we’re going to look, not drink.
Bright Side has found an innovative warming method. Ready? It’s photos full of warmth and happiness. Let’s kick the cold together.
1. “A stray kitten just came up and took a nap on my lap. Best moment in this whole miserable year.”
2. “My dad fixing my bow-tie for prom. So I had to make sure he was looking snazzy too.”
3. “Daughter (10) has been teaching herself to knit. Made this for my birthday, her first try.”
4. “My grandpa’s still working to impress my granny after 59 years of marriage.”
5. “My little girl wasn’t supposed to make it into her teenage years. This year she will be graduating!”
6. “We finalized our adoption today. We are beyond excited.”
7. “My daughters are obsessed with astronomy and just got their first real telescope.”
8. “I adopted a cat, this was one hour after we got home.”
9. “I caught the exact moment my BFF’s husband found out what they’re having.”
10. “My son has very little experience with babies, but wanted to keep trying ways to get her to stop crying.”
11. “My dad (who has no idea how to cook) knew I’d be in meetings all day so he woke up extra early and made me pancakes + coffee.”
12. “I always told my parents that one day I’d get a house big enough for all of us. Well, I officially bought my first house.”
13. “My grandsons enjoying mulled apple cider and the first snow of the season”
14. “My youngest son donated his stem cells to my oldest son today.”
15. “I grew up without a dad. Last week, I made the front page of our local paper for being one.”
16. “This is our first Halloween as homeowners. She decided to make goodie bags and deliver treats to the neighbors!”
17. “Daniel Polson is emotional as he hugs his mom after winning the gold in the Paralympic Games road race.”
18. Meeting a snail!
19. “Service dog takes his blankie to long meetings. Colleagues confirm he is the bestest boy.”
Do you feel warmer now? How do you usually warm up?