20 Geological Wonders on Earth That Prove Mother Nature Is the Best Artist
The Earth is a planet in constant change and yet surprisingly, some parts of it have remained the same for billions of years. Each discovery can be confusing, surprising, or challenging to ordinary people — even experts. But one thing is for certain: they’re incredible. Not only do these findings provoke more questions, but we also wonder if they’ll stay this way forever.
Bright Side is about to reveal some of the finest works of nature that could end up being your next travel destination.
1. Millions of years in 1 picture
2. A rock cut with a “laser”
3. Rainbow mountains
4. A sunset on Tegal Wangi Beach
5. 60 miles of sandstone on Cedar Mesa
6. Majlis al Jinn
7. A valley in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
8. A giant cinder cone isolated in the Salar De Arizaro
9. Mountains love colors too!
10. Pink on Wednesdays and every other day of the week
11. Where color comes to rest
12. The lonely stone
13. Mountains in China are majestic.
14. Natural water baths
15. An oasis in the midst of a desert
16. Fully green hills
17. Aurora Borealis ice skating, anyone?
18. Just a few hours from the North Korean border
19. Autumn colors fit China beautifully.
20. A heart-shaped island in Croatia
Which of the entries on this list mesmerized you the most? Be sure to share your thoughts in the comment section below!
Preview photo credit MrVincher / pikabu