20 People Who Steal the Show Wherever They Go
Some people are walking magic. Whether it’s because they look like a celebrity or because their personality brightens everyone’s day, we just can’t look away.
Bright Side leaves you now with a group of people who live under their own spotlight.
1. “Here’s one of my older cosplay photos that I wanted to share: Hermione Granger”
2. “For Thanksgiving they asked my son what he was thankful for...”
3. “Kevin? What have they done to you!?”
4. “My girlfriend added stickers to her pregnant belly, and I’m crying.”
5. “At 40, I just got my first pair of prescription glasses, and was told I look like Walter White from Breaking Bad.”
6. “My son is just a tiny little person.”
7. “It looks like Michael Scott from The Office started a small business in Turkey.”
8. “My wife is pregnant, and we did a ‘maternity shoot.’ This is my favorite pic.”
9. “Well, I guess I know what I’m going to look like when I’m old: Bernie Sanders”
10. “My son likes to peek into my home office. Never says anything, just stands there and smiles until I acknowledge him.”
11. “I told my 9-year-old I didn’t care what he did in his Spring school photos. This is what he gave us.”
12. “My phone has a selfie feature similar to a panorama. My girlfriend sneezed, and this happened.”
13. “I have to wear this outfit for work. Sometimes strangers ask me if my dog is ok, like I’m Keanu Reeves in John Wick.”
14. “My girlfriend and I enjoyed the Illusion Museum very differently.”
15. “My girlfriend, Bonnie, is convinced she was the inspiration for a Toy Story character. This is a picture of her 30 years ago.”
16. “We saw a resemblance.”
17. “My friend’s cousin has embraced it.”
18. “Asked my sister if my nephew was enjoying the wedding, this is the picture she sent back.”
19. “My sister’s mask...”
20. “A 4 year-old at my school just told me they liked my Minion costume. These are just my clothes.”
Who do you know that never fails to attract attention? What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever done, even accidentally? Go ahead and make the comment section your stage!