20+ Photos That Vividly Show What Social Media Is Doing to Us
About 93 million selfies are posted on social media per day, according to a study, not to mention pictures of food, pets, kids, flowers, and sunsets. Living in a world where you can capture any second of your life and immediately share it with your friends, it`s pretty tempting to not take pictures every day. But some people are so eager to share their lives with the world, that it becomes absolutely hilarious.
So here at Bright Side we have compiled pictures that prove that with the emergence of social networks, our lives will never ever be the same.
1. They got their food 10 minutes ago — now I totally understand Thanos.
2. This is what stepping up your selfie game looks like:
3. I travel the same way, buddy ...
4. Well, nowadays you’ll do anything for a cool pic.
5. Candid selfie lover on the subway
6. Taking a selfie on a laptop during a lecture is an absolute win.
7. She just wanted to take a picture with her food... didn’t think it through though.
8. The “just drinkin’ some water” selfie
9. If you didn’t take a food pic for Instagram, did you even eat?
10. Insolence level 80
11. When your wife has a girls night, just deal with it and take the pictures.
12. When you need to take a pic, but there’s no one around except for grandma.
13. “So do you have any special talents?”
14. A little sugarcoating never hurt anybody... unless everybody can see it.
15. A true traffic hero!
16. “My girlfriend is always trying to sneak pics of me!”
17. The right angle is everything.
18. Bae caught me sleeping.
19. Being an Insta-husband is a tough job!
20. When you don’t have a selfie stick, but you’ve got helpful friends:
21. When you need that perfect selfie, better take it with several gadgets, just in case!
22. “If you take a selfie outside our mirrored window, expect to be photographed.”
23. Selfie taking level 80
24. 5 men, 4 cameras
Have you ever seen photos like these on social media? Feel free to share your funny stories and pictures with us in the comments!