20 Pics That May Make You Feel a Whole Range of Emotions
We all can feel at least 27 different emotions, scientists claim. Sometimes, life puts up such awkward scenes for us that we can feel a big part of these many emotions at once. We bet you’ve been in a situation when you didn’t know whether you should laugh or cry, clasp your hands, or simply roll your eyes.
Here at Bright Side, we know the feeling when you can’t decide whether to burst into thunderous laughter or scratch your head in dismay. Today, we’ve collected 20 examples of such situations and would love for you to feel this spectrum of emotions together with us.
1. “My son had to have a chest X-ray. There could be a less weird way to do it.”
2. “So my brother couldn’t find his keys this morning and was late for work...his 2-year-old son had borrowed them.”
3. “A guy riding down the road holding a dresser on top of a car on a 50 MPH road”
4. “Forgot my wife was away — rolled over in bed to see this!”
5. “On a flight today, the 2 women behind us talked loudly the entire flight. Took this picture thinking my son was asleep.”
6. “The kid enjoyed his first time at Hooters.”
7. “This was my son’s reaction to an Easter bunny today at the daycare.”
8. “Some dude got his car covered in plastic wrap.”
9. “My girlfriend’s son likes to wear costumes, sometimes more than one. He fell asleep and we got a dragon choking on a dinosaur.”
10. “This is what happens when you vacuum at an animal shelter.”
11. “At the last minute, my son told me it was Crazy Hat Day at school.”
12. “Asked my son to get dressed. Came out to this.”
13. “And that’s when I knew my kid was done with taking family photos.”
14. “My son, 2 years ago — we have since upgraded to a bigger wagon.”
15. “My friend’s 5-year-old son made him a sandwich for work. Couldn’t stop laughing when he opened his lunch box.”
16. “So my daughter took her graduation picture...”
17. “I introduced my cat to my newborn.”
18. “We were trying to take a pic of our husky with its mouth open by throwing cheese at her. This was the result.”
19. “I told my wife that if I ever met Dan Harmon, he’d replace her picture as my phone background. Guess who I bumped into this weekend.”
20. “Welp...there goes her new bed.”
What are some life situations or behaviors that usually make you have really mixed feelings? What do you usually do when you face some weirdness in your life?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!