20+ Times People Had One Job and Failed Miserably
A few years ago, the internet went nuts when a prestigious pregnancy test manufacturer released an ad showing a couple with the woman having a 7-month pregnant belly doing a pregnancy test to make sure of her condition. Come on, advertiser, you had one simple task! This hilarious epic fail is just one of many. Thank goodness we have smartphones to capture or, even better, take videos of such epic moments that we come across when we really just wanna scream, “You had one job!”
Here at Bright Side, we’ve gathered 27 failures that are too screwed up to be real. If you’re a perfectionist get ready for your mind to completely explode.
1. A tall-people-only ATM
2. You literally had one job, calculator.
3. On the bright side, this car is now ready for racing.
4. Even a drain can be afraid of a storm.
5. “Yeah, like you’re not gonna eat it!”
6. When you’re a construction worker with an artistic spirit:
7. Either his parents weren’t creative or the journalist forgot how to post a report.
8. How did you even do it?
9. Strawberries vs grapes
10. Study your superheroes harder, please.
11. This won’t be a regular trip.
12. Someone needs help with the flavors and colors.
13. — “Leave the corn, just put the onions in bags.”
— “Yes, boss!”
14. You had one job, gate!
15. “Just wanted to enjoy my hot-dog, mate!”
16. Try to solve this kitchen riddle.
17. Unwanted visitors can get some fresh air...
18. Either someone doesn’t have spelling skills or they decided to mess with ours.
19. They’re both insects after all, right?
20. “It was about time to start parkour.”
21. A “cinemaniac” is trolling us fans.
22. A do-it-yourself IKEA taco
23. In case of an emergency, break the glass to charge.
24. A bike line for stuntmen only.
25. In case an earthquake occurs, this backup column will do.
26. A security door lacking security
27. — “Is it centered?”
— “Get done with it, already!”
Bonus: In case of a fire, please burn up.
Let us know which fails were your favorite and don’t forget to attach pictures of the failure designs that you’ve encountered in the section below.