22 Passive Aggressive Notes That Are So Good, It’s Hard to Be Mad
All of us experience passive aggressive-behavior on a regular basis. It’s when someone expresses their negative feelings subtly through their actions instead of handling them directly. And most of us have shown this kind of behavior ourselves at least once, let’s be honest. Normally it’s hard to deal with passive aggression, but some people have a real talent for expressing it so hilariously that it causes more positive emotions than negative.
Bright Side collected the best examples of passive aggressive notes from neighbors, roommates, colleagues, and others and it’s hard to stop laughing at them. Look through these notes to the very end and maybe by then, you’ll have some new ideas about how to deal with these kinds of situations we all face every day.
1. Passive aggressive dining
2. Treat programmers properly.
3. “Our new neighbors are bigots. Since regular aggression leads to assault charges, I went with passive aggression. 10,000 lights later...”
4. When the microwave is out of order:
5. “My roommate put this on our fridge.”
6. Possible troll in the office?
7. “My roommate gave me the rent money today.”
8. They just couldn’t help themselves.
10. He needs to quit.
11. “Posted on the office’s fridge”
12. A little note left in the bathroom:
13. Coming soon, from Pixar...
14. Bathroom wars
15. “In the time it took you to print on a post-it you could have just loaded the dishwasher.”
16. “Sorry, not sorry.”
17. Spoiled milk
18. Forever in the friend zone
19. Many people tried...
20. “The office fridge”
21. Sacarsm at the office
Which of these notes made you laugh the most? Tell us in the comments. And if you have your own pictures of hilarious passive aggressive notes, we’d love to see them in the comments as well.