What Moles on 7 Places of Your Body Reveal About Your Personality
Most skin moles develop by the age of 30 and according to Chinese astrology, they can have lots of different meanings depending on their location. For example, a mole on the nose means you’re very hard-working, while a mole on the cheek represents honesty. Whatever mole you have, you best believe it has a meaning.
The Bright Side team is putting a magnifying glass on 7 different mole locations to explain the meaning behind them. However, kindly keep in mind that these are not facts, this article is written for entertainment purposes only.
1. Mole on the forehead
Forehead moles are considered a sign of prosperity. But depending on its exact position, it can have additional meanings.
- A mole on the left side of the forehead might mean you have some unfortunate lack of luck, and that sometimes you may have to work a bit harder to get what you desire. It can also mean that you are very selfish.
- If you have a mole on the middle of your forehead though, it stands for wisdom and a greater chance for a successful marriage. It also means that you are wise and calm, and that you have clear insight.
- Moles on the right side point to you having the ability to be a great companion, whether it’s in business or marriage. You might also become wealthy.
- The meaning of moles on either side of the temples can mean that you will get sudden monetary gains and get married to someone you love for the rest of your life.
2. Mole on the cheek
If you have a mole on your cheek it means you’re honest, sensitive, and sometimes shy. But, when the situation requires it, you turn into a fearless leader. Depending on the location, it can also mean:
- A mole on the left cheek means you can sometimes come off as arrogant, due to your introverted nature.
- As for the right cheek — you’re incredibly caring and put family above everything else.
3. Mole near the lips
This particular mole is a sign of charm and elegance. Whether it’s on the right or left upper lip corners, you aspire to live life to the fullest. Spending time with friends and traveling are 2 of your favorite hobbies. Also, a mole on the lower lip indicates your kids have a greater chance of being highly successful at whatever they decide to do in life.
4. Mole on the nose
Nose moles represent self-respect and indicate that you’re a very hard-working individual. Even though sometimes others may think you have a big ego, you are considered a great friend.
- Having a mole on the tip of the nose often means that even though you can relax easily, you’re short-tempered. Also, you sometimes regret saying things before thinking them through.
- A mole on the right side of your nose stands for a great deal of passion and the need to form a closer connection to others.
- As for the left side — it may indicate that you’ve had some struggles during your life, but most importantly, a knowing that you will always come out on top.
5. Mole on the feet
Feet moles are a sign you enjoy traveling. It’s also a sign you are recognized for your good actions. If the mole is located on the right foot, it implies you have a great family life. A mole on the left foot, however, can mean some financial problems might appear.
6. Mole on the shoulder
If you or anyone you know has a mole on the shoulder, that means they are a great problem-solver and a truly responsible person that can handle anything that life throws at them. While you enjoy helping everyone around you, be careful to not let others take advantage of you. And remember to put yourself first.
7. Mole on the chin
And finally, there are moles on the chin. These moles indicate that you’re determined and caring. You may also be a bit stubborn sometimes. The location is also important — moles on the right side mean you are a logical thinker. As for the left side, they represent a person who is straightforward and not afraid to speak their mind.
Bonus: More mole placement meanings on your body
- Breast: If you have a mole on one of your breasts, it is a great indication of what kind of mother you’ll be. It means that your future children will become successful throughout their life and be filled with luck, love, and wealth. If you have a mole on your left breast, it can mean that you have a lot of energy in life.
- A mole on your belly, and close to the navel: The mole you have in this part of your body is of huge importance. If it is placed on the right side of your stomach, you will likely become wealthy but have a weakness for women, and if it’s on the left side, it might mean you are the jealous type.
- Hand: If you have a mole on either one of your hands, it means you are hardworking and very energetic. It can also mean you’re full of talent which will lead your way to success.
- Eyebrows: If you have a mole on your face, specifically in between your eyebrows, you might have extreme luck, be fortunate, and be a rule follower.
- Ear: Aside from your face, a mole on the ear means you are quick to make decisions. The meaning of moles on a female face on both ears, however, means you will enjoy living a comfortable life and will be able to influence other people easily.
- The edge of your eye: If you have a mole on this part of your face, it might mean that you will have many friends in your life and that you are very lucky when it comes to a wealthy lifestyle.
- Neck: A mole on your neck means that you are going to be a very hard-working person in your life. Try to choose a strong partner and one who is much more polite than you are. If you organize your time and life in the right way, you will become successful.
Do you have any of these moles? In your personal case, how accurate are these descriptions?