10 On-Screen Couples We Grew Up and Fell in Love With
It might seem like the kind of love we see in movies and TV series doesn’t exist in real life. But we can still remember the passionate and romantic relationships brought to the screens by the acting duos we all once loved. They showed many viewers how powerful love can be and how hard it is to find your soulmate in this enormous world. Their stories inspired us, taught us, and even helped us to figure out our own relationships.
We at Bright Side have reviewed our videotape collection of movies and TV series to take another look at the characters we loved in our youth and find out how they look today.
10. Facundo Arana and Natalia Oreiro, Wild Angel
9. Courteney Cox and Matthew Perry, Friends
8. Chris Noth and Sarah Jessica Parker, Sex and the City
7. Richard Gere and Julia Roberts, Pretty Woman
6. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio, Titanic
5. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Mr. & Mrs. Smith
4. Renée Zellweger and Colin Firth, Bridget Jones’s Diary
3. Cybill Shepherd and Bruce Willis, Moonlighting
2. Jason Priestley and Jennie Garth, Beverly Hills, 90210
1. Julian McMahon and Alyssa Milano, Charmed
What movie or TV series character did you instantly fall in love with?