15+ Comparisons That Prove the Casting Team for Netflix’s “The Crown” Deserves a Raise
In bringing the charisma of Lady Diana Spencer to life, Netflix’s The Crown is taking the world by storm. Not only are the costumes creating some buzz, but it is also the historical accuracy of the show that makes it a delight to watch.
Bright Side has put together a side-by-side comparison of the actors with the historical figures they are playing. Try to find the differences.
1. Emma Corrin as Princess Diana
2. Josh O’Connor as Prince Charles
3. Diana, Charles, and Prince William on their Australia trip
4. Diana meeting lifeguards
5. Lady Diana before her wedding in Scotland
6. Olivia Colman as Queen Elizabeth II
7. Vanessa Kirby as Princess Margaret
8. Gillian Anderson as Margaret Thatcher
9. Charles Dance as Lord Mountbatten
10. Erin Doherty as Princess Anne
11. Josh O’Connor as Prince Charles
12. Alex Jennings as the Duke of Windsor
13. Marion Bailey as The Queen Mother
14. John Lithgow as Winston Churchill
15. Diana greeting fans
16. The new couple’s iconic dance
Who do you think looks the most similar to their historical counterparts?