How 19 On-Screen Couples We All Once Loved Have Changed
Not very long ago, we used to hurry home after a day at school or work to watch the latest episode of our favorite TV show. Soap operas plunged us into a world where feelings were more intense than an earthquake. There’s no surprise that we felt that the characters were almost our relatives, and we used hundreds of nerve cells worrying about their romantic relationships.
The Bright Side editorial team brushed away a nostalgic tear and found out what the actors look like today, whose romantic relationships on screen used to occupy our entire imagination.
19. Candice King and Joseph Morgan, The Vampire Diaries
18. Stana Katic and Nathan Fillion, Castle
17. Robin Tunney and Simon Baker, The Mentalist
16. Alyson Hannigan and Jason Segel, How I Met Your Mother
15. Natascha McElhone and David Duchovny, Californication
14. Leighton Meester and Ed Westwick, Gossip Girl
13. Lisa Edelstein and Hugh Laurie, House, M.D.
12. Judy Reyes and Donald Faison, Scrubs
11. Evangeline Lilly and Josh Holloway, Lost
10. Billie Piper and David Tennant, Doctor Who
9. Katherine Heigl and Justin Chambers, Grey’s Anatomy
8. Julianna Margulies and George Clooney, ER
7. Natalia Oreiro and Facundo Arana, You Are the One
6. Sarah Michelle Gellar and David Boreanaz, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
5. Giovanna Antonelli and Murilo Benício, The Clone
4. Lucy Lawless and Marton Csokas, Xena: Warrior Princess
3. Tori Spelling and Brian Austin Green, Beverly Hills, 90210
2. Courtney Thorne-Smith and Andrew Shue, Melrose Place
1. Marcy Walker and A Martinez, Santa Barbara
Which on-screen couple made you watch their relationship with bated breath?
Bright Side/Films/How 19 On-Screen Couples We All Once Loved Have Changed
Share This Article