What 15+ Actors From Our Favorite Childhood Movies Look Like Now
We can almost feel the nostalgia in the air right now, as we are about to go on a trip to memory lane. Movies like The Addams Family, Ace Ventura, and Casper shaped an entire childhood generation, and they wouldn’t be as good if it weren’t for the iconic actors in them. In fact, Macaulay Culkin, Christina Ricci, and many more grew up together with their audience, making them even more relatable and mesmerizing.
Since time goes by for everyone, Bright Side will end your curiosity and give you a glimpse at what these actors look like today, up to 30 years later. Spoiler: Some of them haven’t changed at all.
1. Macaulay Culkin and Anna Chlumsky (Thomas J. Sennett and Vada Sultenfuss, My Girl)
2. Bette Midler (Winifred, Hocus Pocus)
3. Anjelica Huston (Morticia Addams, The Addams Family)
4. Rick Moranis (Wayne Szalinski, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids)
5. Jonathan Lipnicki (George Little, Stuart Little)
6. Alicia Silverstone (Cher, Clueless)
7. Glenn Close (Cruella DeVil, 101 Dalmatians)
8. Daryl Sabara and Alexa PenaVega (Juni Cortez and Carmen Cortez, Spy Kids)
9. Eddie Murphy (Dr. John Dolittle, Doctor Dolittle)
10. John Corbett and Nia Vardalos (Toula Portokalos and Ian Miller, My Big Fat Greek Wedding)
11. John Goodman (Fred Flintstone, The Flintstones)
12. Parminder Nagra and Keira Knightley (Jess and Jules, Bend It Like Beckham)
13. Christina Ricci (Kat, Casper)
14. Kirsten Dunst (Torrance Shipman, Bring It On)
15. Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina, Sabrina the Teenage Witch)
16. Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver (Dr. Peter Venkman and Dana Barrett, Ghostbusters)
Which childhood movie was your favorite?