What 19 Actors Looked Like Before They Appeared in Marvel Movies
Before getting their leading roles in Marvel movies, Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr., and other celebrities were simply actors and actresses from Hollywood. Along the way, they started to be associated with famous characters from Marvel comics and brave superheroes opposing villains for the greater good, like Spider-Man, Iron-Man, or Captain America.
We at Bright Side were curious enough to investigate what famous actors and actresses looked like before they got their leading roles in Marvel movies and how they look now.
1. Zendaya (Mary Jane Watson — MJ)
2. Tom Holland (Spider-Man)
3. Chris Evans (Captain America)
4. Elizabeth Olsen (Wanda Maximoff)
5. Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool)
6. Brie Larson (Captain Marvel)
7. Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man)
8. Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow)
9. Chris Hemsworth (Thor)
10. Tom Hiddleston (Loki)
11. Natalie Portman (Jane Foster)
12. Tobey Maguire (Spider-Man)
13. Kirsten Dunst (Mary Jane Watson — MJ)
14. Paul Rudd (Ant-Man)
15. Zoe Saldana (Gamora)
16. Mark Rufallo (Hulk)
17. Gwyneth Paltrow (Pepper Pots)
18. Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange)
19. Evangeline Lilly (Wasp)
Who among these celebrities would you never think would end up being a Marvel superhero? Share your thoughts in the comments.