11 Adorable Moments When Kate Middleton Twinned Outfits With Her Kids
Matching family outfits have become quite popular in recent years. Opting for matching colors and twinning garments with the kids is something many mothers strive to do. And Kate Middleton is no exception! From casual events to special occasions, take a look at some of the twinning moments between the Duchess of Cambridge and her kids (and even her husband).
We at Bright Side found 10+ adorable moments when Kate Middleton coordinated her outfits with the outfits of her kids.
1. The Duchess often opts for twinning outfits when abroad. Here is one of the all-blue looks Kate picked out during the family’s official visit to Germany in 2017.
2. It was a lovely moment when the family showed up all in blue in Canada. The Duchess picked out a navy dress, while Prince William also rocked a navy suit.
Princess Charlotte and Prince George had coordinating outfits in different shades of blue.
3. On the last day of their official visit to Germany and Poland, the entire family had matching looks too. Kate Middleton wore a lovely lavender dress, which twinned with Princess Charlotte’s pink dress.
She also selected a red and white striped shirt for Prince George and Prince William, in his turn, was dressed in a navy suit.
4. At the Queen’s birthday in 2017, Kate opted for a rose pink dress with an elaborate hat, twinning Princess Charlotte’s same light pink dress in a slightly different shade.
5. In 2018, during the Trooping the Colour ceremony, the Duchess picked out a sky blue dress with Princess Charlotte wearing a dress in the same color.
6. At the wedding of Pippa Middleton, the Duchess picked out a blush pink dress which was coordinated with the same-colored sash around Princess Charlotte’s waist.
7. At the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Kate and Charlotte made everyone go “Awww” with their matching pure white looks.
8. The Duchess opted for an adorable cream-colored dress by Alexander McQueen, which was complemented by a beige-colored hairband that matched Prince Louis’ cream outfit for his christening ceremony.
9. At another of the Queen’s birthday celebrations in 2016, there was a lovely twinning moment when Kate opted for a pristine white dress and a hat that matched Charlotte’s pink dress.
10. While visiting the church on Christmas Day in 2016, Kate opted for a burgundy coat that matched Charlotte’s tights.
But that’s not it. Look, Prince William’s tie is in the same color too.
11. For the Christmas Day church service in 2019, the Duchess twinned her velvet dark-green hat with Charlotte’s coat in the same color.
Do you ever twin outfits with your family? Please show us your family looks in the comment section!