15 Celebrity Pairs Who Were Born the Same Year, but Their Looks Tell Another Story
Being in the public eye means people will definitely have questions if you stopped aging over a decade ago. We’re looking at you, Jared Leto! But of course some celebrities are human, just like the rest of us and it’s impossible for them to all age identically. That’s when we love to swoop in and gawk at how some of them haven’t aged a day.
We at Bright Side followed our curiosity and compared several celebrities that were born in the same year, and once again, we found that we’re all unique in our own way.
1. Quentin Tarantino and Brad Pitt — 56 years old
2. Lady Gaga and Emmy Rossum — 33 years old
3. Cardi B and Selena Gomez — 27 years old
4. Keira Knightley and Carly Rae Jepsen — 34 years old
5. Nick Offerman and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau — 49 years old
6. Uzo Aduba and Alexis Bledel — 39 years old
7. Annie Lennox and Christie Brinkley — 66 years old
8. Jamie Lee Curtis and Michelle Pfeiffer — 61 years old
9. Elon Musk and Jared Leto — 48 years old
10. Ariana Grande and Kiki Palmer — 26 years old
11. Ryan Reynolds and Benedict Cumberbatch — 43 years old
12. Rory McCann and Paul Rudd — 50 years old
13. Michael Cera and Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson — 31 years old
14. Jonah Hill and Henry Cavill — 36 years old
15. Lana Condor and Bella Thorne — 22 years old
Have any of these celebs fooled you with their looks before? Drop the name of your favorite ageless celebrity in the comments and maybe we’ll find their opposite famous peer next time!