17 People Who Know Far Too Well What Disappointment Feels Like
It could be a nice cake that you ordered that turned out to be a nightmare or a hairdresser appointment that you wanted to leave looking like a Pinterest model but ended up as a total fail. When expectations are set too high and the reality is far from what we dreamed of, the best thing to do is laugh it off and consider it a good funny memory to tell your friends.
Bright Side found some Internet users that shared their disappointment with the world and gifted us with a burst of good laughter.
1. “My niece wanted a Pikachu cake, Mom delivered.”
2. “The balayage I asked for vs what I got”
3. “Kinda looks like the cat might have gotten hold of it.”
4. “Tried to make some cute frogs, it didn’t go as planned.”
5. “This is some tremendously disappointing cereal.”
6. “This is my breakfast burrito.”
7. “Wanted a simple manicure for my wedding. I was upset but also couldn’t stop laughing.”
8. “So glad it was done with henna.”
9. “A laptop stand I ordered vs the laptop ’stand’ I got”
10. “Tried to take a cute photo of my doggo...”
11. “I tried to bake something for Pride month.”
12. “My mom made this for my son’s second birthday.”
13. “I’m trying to make dried orange wheels.”
14. “This will haunt me.”
15. “This is theft if you ask me.”
16. “These mixed beans aren’t very mixed.”
17. “It was advertised as having a lace front. Clearly what was sent does not.”
Have you ever been disappointed with a purchase?