17 Kids From Our Favorite Movies That Are All Grown Up and Gorgeous
We hate to tell you this, but even your favorite children from well-known movies are all grown up now and don’t look like they used to. Some of them gave up their acting career and are living ordinary lives, while others continued acting and have become older right before our eyes.
We can say with 100% certainty that these talented folks are all grown up and stunning, and they’ve become interesting people as we’ve watched them on-screen. For those who think that the 1990s, the 2000s, and even the 2010s weren’t that long ago, here at Bright Side, we’ll show you just how quickly time has flown through the coming of age of these 17 notable boys and girls.
1. Dakota Blue Richards — Lyra from The Golden Compass (2007)
2. Bailee Madison — May Belle from Bridge to Terabithia (2007)
3. Josh Hutcherson — Gabe from Little Manhattan (2005)
4. Anna Chlumsky — Vada from My Girl (1991)
5. Madeline Carroll — Juli from Flipped (2010)
6. Willow Shields — Primrose from The Hunger Games (2012)
7. Joey King — Molly from Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011)
8. Kara Hayward — Suzi from Moonrise Kingdom (2012)
9. Saoirse Ronan — Susie from The Lovely Bones (2009)
10. Sophie Nélisse — Liesel from The Book Thief (2013)
11. Eliza Bennett — Meggie from Inkheart (2008)
12. Sophie Turner — Sansa from Game of Thrones (2011)
13. AnnaSophia Robb — Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
14. Philip Wiegratz — Augustus from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
15. Bradley Pierce — Peter from Jumanji (1995)
16. Kirsten Dunst — Judy from Jumanji (1995)
17. Taylor Momsen — Cindy Lou Who from How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
Which of the above mentioned movies did you like the most? Which of these transformations are the most jaw-dropping? Tell us in the comments!